Delayed or Lost Order Escalation
The Royal Mail Track and Trace website is found at www.royalmail.com/track-trace.
It is important that you contact us as early as possible when you believe there is an issue so that we can help minimise the delay. However, please do not escalate until at least 3 business days (Monday to Friday) after dispatch notification to allow for natural delays during busy holiday periods.
*IMPORTANT - If you have any delivery issue with your order you must confirm your delivery name and address on initial contact with us. We use these details to cross check and contact Royal Mail with your order information to log your order as delayed or lost.
Although we are not responsible for Royal Mail's delivery service we will work with you and ensure the delay in receiving your order is as minimal as possible.
Customers Requesting A Replacement Order:-
We are more than happy to send a replacement order earlier than Royal Mail's lost mail timescale. This is under the agreement that customers will return to us the original order if it arrives after we have committed to sending a replacement.
Customers Requesting An Order Refund:-
For customers that do NOT wish for us to send a Replacement order but wish to have a refund we can only refund once Royal Mail determine your order to be lost in transit.
Royal Mail Service Information
(1) The UK Royal Mail Services used do NOT have a guaranteed delivery date other than it will arrive within 10 business days (Monday to Friday inclusive) after due arrival date.
(2) Royal Mail deem your order to be lost 10 business days (Monday to Friday inclusive) after due arrival date.
(1) Please do NOT Return any item without first receiving a Returns Number which will be supplied to you on informing us of your intent to Return your order. We must be notified within 14 calendar days of receipt of delivery of all items you wish to Return or claim as Faulty or Broken by either email or use of the contact form on this website. We will then respond with a Returns Number whilst confirming authorisation if the product should be Returned.
(2) For any Faulty or Broken item please send a photo by email of the product issue so that we can examine your case quicker. In most cases this avoids having the item sent back and inconveniencing you further. This also enables us to replace your damaged item far quicker than having to send the product back to be examined and then replaced.
(3) We do not cover any postage costs if you Return products for reasons such as change of mind or dislike of product. This includes Returns postage and the original delivery charge. However, products delivered that were not those that were ordered, damaged or faulty will qualify to have Return postage paid as well as the original delivery charge.
(4) For full instructions on how to Return your items please read our Returns process extracted and listed below; or within our Full Terms and Conditions as set out on this website; alternatively they can be found on the back of the Invoice supplied with your order.
(5) We are a Royal Mail business customer using official Royal Mail PPI (Printed Postage Impression) postage as well as obtaining an Official Stamped Certificate of Posting from Royal Mail for all orders that leave our premises (with no exceptions to this rule). Please note you must NOT use our envelopes with the PPI stamps to return your orders as these are a one way paid stamp and you will be liable for additional Royal Mail charges.
[These policies are extracted from our Full Terms and Conditions. The point numbers reflect the actual location within these Terms and Conditions which can be found on this website].
15. Returns Policy -
15.1 We take every care to ensure all of our products reach you in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that you receive your item and are not satisfied due to the product being damaged, faulty or not the item ordered then please message us through eBay (if purchased through eBay) or e-mail email@example.com (if purchased through www.charmed-charms.co.uk) with your issue. Please ensure you clearly explain the problem, including a photograph of the issue and inform us of your intent to return the product.
15.2 IMPORTANT - We must be notified of all faulty or damaged items you wish to return through eBay (if purchased through eBay) or by email within 30 calendar days of receipt of Goods. At this point we will then reply with a Returns number and authority to return. Under no circumstances return any item without first receiving a Returns number.
15.3 After making the original notification of intent to return, the item must be received by us within 7 working days (Monday-Friday inclusive) from the UK and 15 working days (Monday-Friday inclusive) from destinations outside of the UK.
15.4 Please note we do not accept any Returns after a total of 30 calendar days after receipt of goods or original delivery has been attempted (whether or not you refused receipt of Goods).
15.5 IMPORTANT – We do not cover postage costs if you return Goods for reasons such as change of mind or dislike of Goods, this includes both returns postage and the original delivery charge.
15.6 However, Goods delivered that were not those that were ordered, damaged or faulty will qualify to have return postage paid as well as the original delivery charge refunded.
15.7 We do ask that all items being returned are done so in the same condition that they were sent and with all packaging. Items that are being returned purely because of a change of mind must be returned unopened, with any seals intact, otherwise they will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
15.8 When you have been supplied a Returns number after requesting to return the order please address and send your package to: DCH Enterprises Limited, 73 Beecholme Drive, Kennington, Ashford, Kent. TN24 9BX.
15.9 Exchanges: In cases where you require an exchange for your ordered item i.e. wrong size or colour purchased, please follow points 15.1 to 15.8. IMPORTANT – Please also include with your return a “Self Addressed” returns envelope with a “Large Letter” stamp attached for us to dispatch your replacement item in and include a note confirming the replacement item you would like. Please note any price difference will either be refunded by us or a PayPal invoice sent to your PayPal account requesting payment for the additional cost.
15.9.1 No exchange transaction is eligible to have the returns postage paid for by DCH Enterprises Limited i.e. the buyer is responsible to cover all postage costs. However, we will cover all postage costs if the exchange is due to a mistake made on our part with your original order.
15.10 It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is suitably packaged and returned. You are responsible for the item until it is received. It is strongly recommended that when you return your item you obtain a free "Certificate of Posting" from the post office as proof of posting.
15.11 Return postage refunds are paid to eligible customers on receipt of the returned item at our site and at the rate that was originally charged when the product was sold or at cost price if FREE postage applies.
15.12 Once we have received and inspected the item we will contact you to confirm our findings and arrange a refund or order a replacement where applicable.
15.13 We aim to keep this procedure as straight forward as possible and attend to all returns as soon as is practically feasible. We will do our utmost to make the process as stress-free as we can for you.